There is no quick solution for creating a culture of continuous improvement. It cannot be achieved in 6 months. In our experience, a program to develop a culture of CI takes between 18 months to 3 years.
But what does a culture of Continuous Improvement even mean?
It means that every single person in your organisation believes that it’s their responsibility to improve processes and the system of work. To speak up if there is something not working right. To say something if there is a better way to complete a process. To look at ways in which we can rapidly implement lean six sigma improvements.
This can have huge benefits for an organisation:
- Reducing operating costs
- Providing amazing customer service and experience
- Retention of both customers and increased market share
- Reduced risk and governance
- Higher employee engagement
- Higher quality and a reduction in errors and complaints