Implementing any new software (whether you implement on-site or whether it’s a managed service) requires governance and control. We can help you set up an Automation Centre of Excellence (CoE) to help you govern how automation will be deployed in your organisation.
- How will you identify Automation opportunities?
- How will you understand the effort required to build?
- How will you manage the development process?
- How will you create reusable components?
- How will you test the process and release into production?
- Who’s responsible for managing & monitoring the automation?
- How will this be managed?
- What happens if you have more than one area developing automation?
There are many things to consider when implementing automation at scale.
Failure to navigate the required Governance results in:
- Major delays to implementation and realising benefits
- Poor Robotic solutions designed
- Poor Customer Experience outcomes
- Unnecessary costs and time
We understand what’s required to implement this new technology successfully into your organisation – we’ve been there and done it for multinational corporates and globally recognised brands.
We recognise that stakeholder management through the governance of this new technology is paramount.
Poorly implemented technology leads to poor results and low returns on investment.
Talk to us today to find out more about how we can help your Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementation.