There are a lot of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training courses available out there – why should you choose our one?
We have created and finely tuned our course to be the highest quality course of its type available in the marketplace – at a price that’s affordable.
When we say it’s high quality – here’s a few reasons why:
- We use Simulations in our course. Learning by doing is a sure fire way to get the most out of any course and our Yellow Belt course focuses in on this aspect
- We use Exercises in our course. Again, nothing like learning by doing
- We focus on the tolls and techniques that are most likely to be applied when back in the working environment. Unlike other yellow Belt courses we don’t waste time teaching skills that won’t be of any use outside manufacturing
- Our course was created by and is delivered by practising Lean Six Sigma experts. Not trainers or academics – but people who actually use these tools and techniques to complete improvement projects. They were once in your shoes and so they understand what is required as a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Over a dozen Lean Six Sigma experts have provided input into our course
- It’s been certified by the CPD
- It’s been certified by the IASSC
- We blend our courses by supporting with e-learning. This helps learners to continue learning away from the classroom
- We’ve trained over 4,000 people so we have a wealth of experience
- Our rating on the independently verified site reviews.co.uk is 4.81 out of a possible 5 stars (check it out here: //www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/lean-consulting)
Some of the other courses out there in the marketplace are terrific. There are some really great quality courses out there on offer in the marketplace. The problem is – they are expensive. And just because it’s expensive is no guarantee that it’s a great quality course either – there are some terrible courses out there that charge a fortune for their terribleness.
Many of the companies that offer Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training have a few problems in our book:
- They train technical aspects that just aren’t required.
This leads to having delegates with lots of tools and techniques swimming around their heads and trying to find scenario’s where they can use them all. Often this leads to using a tool for the sake of using it and furthermore not focusing on the outcome of solving the problem at hand.
- They don’t train enough.
Some training providers go the other way. They only teach an awareness of Lean Six Sigma which doesn’t equip an individual with the skills to solve a business problem back in the workplace. We believe a Yellow Belt should be able to solve business problems and so that’s where we pitch our courses at.
- They can be really expensive.
Some of our competitors charge over £2,000 per person for their course. You know what you’re paying for there? – huge sales and marketing budgets and obscene profits. It’s costing these competitors roughly the same as it costs us to run a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course (why would the cost to run them be much different?) They are leveraging their huge sales and marketing budgets and brand recognition to relentlessly overcharge you.
We’re proud of our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. We’ve had tremendously positive feedback from all our customers. We canvas their feedback for any ways in which we can improve our course – we practice what we preach so we’re always making small changes to the course to enhance the experience even further.
Following course completion we offer a lifetime of support to our delegates too. This in itself is worth its weight in gold as you gain a powerful sounding board for all your future endeavours into the improvement world. We generally find people still coming back to our experts 10 years down the line.
Once you’ve completed the Yellow Belt course we are confident you’ll make a difference back in the workplace and most probably be back to take up one of our Green belt or Black Belt courses such is the quality of the experience that we provide
We’re excited to be bringing our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course to the marketplace – we hope to see you or your colleagues on one of our Lean Six Sigma courses soon.