Welcome to Lean Consulting Yellow Belt course. This course aims to provide delegates with an awareness and understanding of Lean Six Sigma thinking principles, concepts, philosophy and development.
Lean is a collection of ideas, concepts and techniques that have been developed and refined over the years to form a comprehensive approach to improving the way we do business.
No one ‘owns’ Lean and there are many, many companies that specialise in Training people and companies in ‘Lean’. Here at Lean Consulting, we’ve developed our course by learning from some of the foremost authorities on Lean Practice and Learning in the world.
What am I going to get from this course?
The objective of this course is to provide delegates with an awareness and understanding of Lean Six Sigma thinking principles, concepts, philosophy and development.
The Lean Consulting courses are designed to ensure delegates receive a consistently high standard of training.
The Yellowbelt course is designed for delegates with little or no exposure to Lean Six Sigma methodology. It is a general overview that introduces concepts, themes, tools and techniques, but does not go into great detail about how they are used.
After this Lean Six Sigma Yellowbelt training course, delegates will understand:
- The origins of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies with introductions to key Management Thinkers
- 5 Lean Principles and importance of each stage
- DMAIC & DMADV models and there application
- How and why gathering Customer requirements
- Understand wastes and which tools to use to eradicate them
- Techniques to analyses meaningful data and uses of data
- Implementation and onward process control to enable continuous improvement