Welcome to Lean Consulting White Belt course. This course is an introduction to the key concept of Lean and Six Sigma.
Lean is a collection of ideas, concepts and techniques that have been developed and refined over the years to form a comprehensive approach to improving the way we do business.
No one ‘owns’ Lean and there are many, many companies that specialise in Training people and companies in ‘Lean’. Here at Lean Consulting, we’ve developed our course by learning from some of the foremost authorities on Lean Practice and Learning in the world.
What am I going to get from this course?
The objective of this course is to provide delegates with an introduction to the Lean Six Sigma methodology by introducing the context and background, along with 2 commonly used Lean tools.
The Lean Consulting courses are designed to ensure delegates receive a consistently high standard of training.
The White belt course is designed for delegates with little or no exposure to Lean Six Sigma methodology. It is a general overview and a pre-cursor for completing the Yellow belt course.
- Successful completion of this course will certify you to a White belt competency.
- This course is made up of 12 individual modules, grouped into 5 Awards. These are About this course, Introduction to Lean, Introduction to Six Sigma, 2 Lean Techniques and finally, Review – White belt.
- Each Award has a set number of modules that require successful completion.
- Collect the remaining 5 Awards and you will receive your Lean Six Sigma, White belt certification.
- INTRODUCTION TO LEAN
- INTRODUCTION TO SIX SIMGA
- 2 LEAN TECHNIQUES