When we say it’s high quality – here’s a few reasons why:
- We use Simulations in our course. Learning by doing is a sure-fire way to get the most out of any course and our Yellow Belt course focuses in on this aspect
- We use Exercises in our course. Again, nothing like learning by doing
- We focus on the tools and techniques that are most likely to be applied when back in the working environment. Unlike other yellow Belt courses, we don’t waste time teaching skills that won’t be of any use outside manufacturing
- Our course was created by and is delivered by practising Lean Six Sigma experts. Not trainers or academics – but people who actually use these tools and techniques to complete improvement projects. They were once in your shoes and so they understand what is required as a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Over a dozen Lean Six Sigma experts have provided input into our course
- It’s been certified by the CPD
- It’s been certified by the IASSC
- We blend our courses by supporting e-learning. This helps learners to continue learning away from the classroom
- We’ve trained over 4,000 people so we have a wealth of experience
- Our rating on the independently verified site reviews.co.uk is 4.81 out of a possible 5 stars (check it out here: https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/lean-consulting)
Some of the other courses out there in the marketplace are terrific. There are some really great quality courses out there on offer in the marketplace. The problem is – they are expensive. And just because it’s expensive is no guarantee that it’s a great quality course either – there are some terrible courses out there that charge a fortune for their terribleness.
Many of the companies that offer Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training have a few problems in our book:
We’re proud of our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. We’ve had tremendously positive feedback from all our customers. We canvas their feedback for any ways in which we can improve our course – we practice what we preach so we’re always making small changes to the course to enhance the experience even further.
Following course completion, we offer a lifetime of support to our delegates too. This in itself is worth its weight in gold as you gain a powerful sounding board for all your future endeavours into the improvement world. We generally find people still coming back to our experts 10 years down the line.
Once you’ve completed the Yellow Belt course we are confident you’ll make a difference back in the workplace and most probably be back to take up one of our Green belt or Black Belt courses such is the quality of the experience that we provide
We’re excited to be bringing our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course to the marketplace – we hope to see you or your colleagues on one of our Lean Six Sigma courses soon.