That’s why we’ve developed our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade course to support Green belts progression to improving capability in the areas that matter when applied in a service context So why should you look at taking a Black belt upgrade course?
- The course is completed in 5 days. This means minimal time out of your business to build the capabilities that you will need back in the organisation when operating as a Black belt.
- It’s flexible. We assess delegates current knowledge and expertise as we recognise not all Green belts will be the same due to variation in this type of training. We then tailor our courses to ensure we focus on the areas that delegates need to get them to the level required to certify as a Black belt.
- Return on investment. Whether you’re looking for business benefits or simply aiming to improve your employment opportunities, this course represents extraordinary value for money. For the cost of a 5-day course you can acquire a Black belt and all that comes with that.
- We take time to work with delegates on what they need outside of our course. Our experts will coach and support delegates long after the course has finished. This ensures that they learn by doing in the real world. We recognise that a Black belt isn’t made by attending a 5-day course along but will develop and hone the skills required after the course has completed. We believe the support we provide is 2nd to none. We’re at the end of the phone or email at any point, even years after our students still come back for help and advice.
- We maintain a focus on leadership awareness and capability, something that not all other Black Belt courses even consider
- Our course is based on value add which means we don’t spend time training delegates in tools and techniques that they will never use in a service context. We know this because our experts were trained in many of these complex manufacturing methods years ago and have gained the experience in service around what is and are not required by a Black Belt
- We provide all of the tools required for free. We don’t train Black belts in the art of Minitab as we know this comes at an annual cost (approx. £1k) and is often overly complex for what’s required. That’s why we provide our Lean Six Sigma Black Belts with Excel-based tools as we know pretty much everyone has access to this as a core tool within their daily work.
- It’s been certified by the CPD
- It’s been certified by the IASSC
- We’ve trained over 4,000 people so we have a wealth of experience
- Our rating on the independently verified site reviews.co.uk is 4.81 out of a possible 5 stars (check it out here: https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/lean-consulting)
If you are looking for a Black belt upgrade course that adds real value in the time provided, this is the course for you.
We’re excited to be bringing our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Upgrade course to the marketplace – we hope to see you or your colleagues on one of our Lean Six Sigma courses soon.