Achieving the Six Sigma standard means reducing errors to 3.4 problems per million opportunities. The six sigma approach looks at the Cost of Poor Quality in your operation and through DMAIC, and seeks to increase the quality of performance and reduce the associated cost.
Lean Consulting offers consultants with a range of Six Sigma skills and experience. Whether you need Master Black Belts, Black Belts or Green Belts, Lean Consulting can deploy consultants with the required skills.
Six Sigma uses Root Cause Analysis techniques like the ‘5 Whys’, to get to the core of a problem and allows companies to treat the disease, not just the symptoms.
The Six Sigma toolkit offers a range of analysis techniques that can be used to improve your operation:
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts
- Regression and Correlation
- 7M tools (a collection of 7 types of management diagrams designed to analyse data)
- Process Mapping
- Pareto Analysis
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Balanced Business Scorecards